Contact The Home Inspector Co. to schedule your home inspection.
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
The typical inspection takes 3-6 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Attached Garage / Carport
*For complete list of inclusions and exclusions please click the "South Carolina Home Inspector Standards of Practice" tab above.